Register early and in advance to guarantee your spot in the class of your choice! Some classes fill quickly and only receipt of payment guarantees your spot. Here are a few simple ways to register:
You need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) to register online. Click here to register for WTCS courses online or follow these steps:
- Click on ' Northwest Connect' link (top right)
- Click on the 'Continuing Education' link
- Search for a course you are interested in. (Enter the CE code listed in the calendar, e.g. CEFAID 706) A list of courses will appear.
- Click on the date/campus of your choice.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Print your confirmation of registration.
You need a credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) to register by phone. Click here to contact your nearest campus.
Register in person at your local campus. You can pay with credit card, debit, cash or cheque. (No post-dated cheques accepted.)
Download and fax in a completed Workforce Training & Continuing Studies Registration Form to your local campus' WTCS department.
Hazelton Fax: 250.842.5813
Houston Fax: 250.845.5629
Kitimat Fax: 250.632.5069
Masset Fax: 250.626.3680
Prince Rupert Fax: 250.624.3923
Queen Charlotte Fax: 250.559.8219
Smithers Fax: 250.847.4568
Terrace Fax: 250.638.5432
Sponsoring Agencies and employers must fax an Authorization to Invoice for Student Registration along with the student's Workforce Training & Continuing Studies Registration Form.